Buddha Bowls are all the rage, with countless recipes and ingredients to make all kinds of amazingly delicious and visually stunning eats; this one is no different, combining raw ingredients to accompany the avocado.
Apart from the can of chickpeas, this Buddha Bowl is also essentially a raw food bowl.
One of the really great things about Buddha Bowls is that they are so quick and easy to create, giving a healthy alternative to fast food.
See how to make Avocado Roses in this post: How To Make An Avocado Flower
- 2 avocados, sliced into roses
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 8 cherry tomatoes quartered - use selection of different colours
- 1 carrot, Julienned
- 1 cucumber, Julienned
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Handful of baby spinach leaves
- 4 Romanesco florets
- Prepare 2 bowls
- Add half a handful of baby spinach leaves to the bottom of each bowl
- Open, rinse and drain the chickpeas
- Peel and halve the carrot lengthways and Julienne
- Halve the cucumber and Julienne
- Thinly slice the radishes
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes
- Cut 4 florets from a Romanesco broccoli
- Create avocado roses from each avocado
- Plate in bowls as you desire