Creamy and refreshing, you can happily have these yourself, or give them to your kids for a great tasting, healthy dessert snack on a hot day.
Quick and easy to make, with minimal prep, the only thing you need to be patient with, is to let them set in the freezer.
- 3/4 cup water
- 6 tbs coconut sugar
- 2 cups chopped peeled avocado
- 1/2 tsp grated lime rind
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Combine water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat
- Cook 4 minutes, stirring to dissolve sugar
- Remove from heat; cool to room temperature
- Place sugar mixture, avocado, lime rind, lime juice, and salt in a food processor; process until smooth
- Divide mixture evenly among 6 conical ice-block molds (if you can't get these molds, use whatever your have on hand
- Top with lid. Freeze 4 hours or until thoroughly frozen